Lunchmeat Issue #10
Excellent magazine about VHS culture. Issue #10
- Reviews of radical obscurities and cult classics only available on VHS
- A deep dive retrospective on THE GHOSTING
- Demystifying the found footage gem GIRLS AT THE CARNIVAL
- Uncovering the Lost Warrior of the Rewind Era: THE ARCHER
- An Exhumation and Exploration of CREEPTALES
- Rolling the Bones with Low-Budget Movie Renaissance Man James L. Edwards
- A Mind-Bending Account of SPLIT with director Chris Shaw
- Animation from the Abyss After Dark Edition
- Strange But True: Kane Hodder’s Candid Farts
- Analogtising Special Edition featuring AUDIO / VIDEO PLUS
- A Future Vision of the VCR: Tips and Tricks on Keeping Your VCR Alive in Modern Times
64 pages. Perfect bound. Full color front and back covers. Black and white interiors.
Greetings, Videovores! So you wanna know what this LUNCHMEAT thing is all about?! We can dig it!
LUNCHMEAT is your number one destination for the appreciation, celebration and preservation of VHS and video store culture! We officially pressed play in the VHSummer of 2008 with our first print issue of Lunchmeat Magazine, and we’ve been spreading the rewind-inclined word ever since! It is our express mission to keep VHS love alive in modern times.
Over the years, we’ve expanded beyond the print magazine, starting this here website in 2011, and jam-packing it with all the weird, fantastic, and absolutely radical VHS culture we can find! We’ve also created a mess of groovy merch, rewind-inclined apparel and fresh VHS tapes of all persuasions! We’ve done countless screenings, tape swaps, and VHS-driven gatherings, most notably creating the largest VHS-centric live event in the country with DRIVE-IN VHS Fest, held at Mahoning Drive-In Theater.